For the past few years, Park Tavern has been putting on Unplugged In The Park, a free Sunday live concert open to the public on the Park Tavern stage. This year included one of our local favorite bands, Stokeswood, so we had to check it out this year. Highlights: Adam laying on the floor singing and the energy of the crowd. These are every weekend through mid-September, so check it out this weekend!
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- 26TH ANNUAL ATLANTA SANTA PUB CRAWLDecember 8, 2017 - 11:08 pm
- HOLIDAY SWEATERS AND SPARKLING WINE TASTING PARTYNovember 26, 2017 - 11:50 pm
- SAIL INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH YACHT ROCK REVUENovember 26, 2017 - 11:35 pm
- NOT-TO-MISS INDIE CRAFT EXPERIENCE HOLIDAY HANDCRAFTED AND VINTAGE EVENTSNovember 13, 2017 - 7:20 pm
- PONCE CITY MARKET HOLIDAY EVENTS INVITE YOU TO COME TOGETHER AND MISFIT RIGHT INNovember 12, 2017 - 7:52 pm
- THE RINK AT PARK TAVERN IN PIEDMONT PARK OPENS FOR THE SEASON ON THANKSGIVING DAYNovember 10, 2017 - 7:32 pm