Every weekend in August, TWO urban licks brings this wine lovers pastime to life by offering endless Rosé choices from their vast selection sourced from around the globe every weekend. Beat the heat and clink to the pink with this new brunch special that runs Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $35 per person. TWO’s hand-picked Rosé wines pair perfectly with Executive Chef Jay Swift’s brunch and lunch menu that includes something for all tastes. From traditional Biscuits & Gravy, Chocolate Banana French Toast and Steak and Eggs to the Crab Cake Benedict and Pork Belly Sandwich, guests are invited to sip and nosh at the bar, in the expansive dining room and on the dog-friendly patio overlooking the Atlanta BeltLine. To make a reservation or for more information, call 404.522.5622 or visit www.twourbanlicks.com. TWO urban licks is located at 820 Ralph McGill Blvd. Atlanta, GA, 30306.
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- OPA! THE GREEK PIZZERIA & GYROS FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONNovember 22, 2022 - 11:07 pm
- 5CHURCH MIDTOWN CELEBRATES THE SEASON WITH A ROOFTOP HOLIDAY BARNovember 19, 2022 - 12:43 pm
- ATLANTIC STATION IS ATLANTA’S HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYSNovember 19, 2022 - 12:14 pm
- JOLLIER THAN EVER, THE BLIND ELF HOLIDAY POP-UP BAR IS NOW OPENNovember 19, 2022 - 12:04 pm
- KICK OFF THE 2022 HOLIDAY SEASON WITH VININGS’ OLDEST HOLIDAY TRADITIONNovember 13, 2022 - 1:40 pm
- BUCKHEAD VILLAGE ANNOUNCES 2022 HOLIDAY FESTIVITIESNovember 13, 2022 - 1:34 pm