Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 1/24/23
The Blind Pig Parlour Bar Transforms into Valentine’s-Themed Bar for Festive Dates and Girls’ Nights Out
The Blind Pig Parlour Bar once again transforms into The Blind Cupid now through the end of February. Guests will fall head over heels for this wildly popular pop-up experience that brings Valentine’s Day-themed sizzle with a menu of swoon-worthy drinks, decadent menu snacks and over-the-top pink and floral décor.
The Buckhead speakeasy, long known for its intimate, sophisticated vibe and The Blind Elf pop-up during the holidays, restyles its Victorian-era decor to woo hopeless romantics and the lovelorn alike. The Blind Cupid offers guests the perfect place to combat winter blues, whether they are searching for an entertaining girls’ night out, Galentine’s Day celebration or a unique date night.
The food menu boasts a variety of small plates and desserts for sharing including:
- Cremini and shiitake mushroom bruschetta with Boursin cheese ($15)
- Crab bites with remoulade dipping sauce ($15)
- Steak and chicken skewers (three for $15 and $12, respectively)
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp (four pieces for $15)
- Lemon cookies ($4)
- Chocolate-covered strawberries (four pieces for $8)
- House-made beignets with fig and strawberry preserves ($6)
- White and dark chocolate ganache board with assorted fruits and nuts ($15)
There’s a lot to love about The Blind Cupid’s cocktail menu with festive cold and hot options. Among the highlights are:
- Sweet Tart with my Sweetheart shots with vodka, Aperol, Liquor 43 and lemon juice (two shots for $18)
- Some Like It Hot with red jalapeño-infused Bacardi, mint, prickly pear and lemon juice ($15)
- Love You a Latte mixing XXI Martini Espresso and Green Chartreuse ($15)
- Say My Name with gin, lemon juice, strawberry syrup, passion fruit, soda and egg whites ($15)
- Con Amor De Abuelita mixing mezcal, Abuelita hot chocolate and chocolate with a piloncillo rim ($15)
In January, The Blind Cupid will be open Wednesday-Sunday from 5 p.m. until late. In February, The Blind Cupid will be open seven days a week, including Galentine’s Day (Monday, Feb. 13) and Valentine’s Day (Tuesday, Feb. 14). Reservations are strongly recommended, and the festive venue may be reserved for small parties and special events any day of the week.
The Blind Cupid is located at 128 East Andrews Dr., NE in Atlanta. For more information, visit theblindpigparlourbar.com.