For the past few years, Park Tavern has been putting on Unplugged In The Park, a free Sunday live concert open to the public on the Park Tavern stage. This year included one of our local favorite bands, Stokeswood, so we had to check it out this year. Highlights: Adam laying on the floor singing and the energy of the crowd. These are every weekend through mid-September, so check it out this weekend!
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- PUB CRAWL ON THE BELTLINE SPRING EDITION 2018February 22, 2018 - 6:55 pm
- ATLANTA GALLERY COLLECTIVE ANNOUNCES UPCOMING ARTIST TALK SERIESFebruary 19, 2018 - 9:33 pm
- FROM THE EARTH BREWING COMPANY: AN OTP GEMFebruary 18, 2018 - 6:41 pm
- 3RD ANNUAL ATLANTA BRUNCH FESTFebruary 11, 2018 - 8:03 pm
- PARK TAVERN’S 9TH ANNUAL LEPRE*CON WITH A SOCIAL MESSFebruary 10, 2018 - 3:04 pm
- IMAGINE MUSIC FESTIVAL RELEASES 2017 OFFICIAL AFTER-MOVIEFebruary 10, 2018 - 2:44 pm