EXPLORE FUDO’S TOP FIVE SUMMERTIME FAVORITES
Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 6/28/19
Calling All Seafood Lovers, Explore Fúdo’s Top Five Summertime Favorites!
Fudo in Chamblee
We can personally attest to the awesomeness of movie-themed Hunger Games Roll pictured above. Get ready to be hungry, so why not dive in below?
1. Available for purchase for a limited time and serving only ten a day, The Escape Roll leaves sushi lovers begging for more thanks to a mouthwatering combination of soft shell crab, lump crab, asparagus, avocado and tobiko wrapped in squid ink rice and topped with a spicy aioli. Reservations are recommended for this commodity. Picture credit Lexi Poer.
2. One of the most popular small plates that ‘exploded’ since it debuted on the menu, the Dynamite Shrimp, a sweet and spicy fried shrimp tempura, offers the best of both worlds with. Picture credit Monica Farber.
3. It’s called the All In Roll for a reason. Avocado, cucumber, asparagus, kani stix tempura topped with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, scallops, shrimp, crab salad, volcano sauce, crunch, scallions and masago make for a sushi lover’s dream. Picture credit Daemon Baizan.
4. Calling all movie fans, explore your inner Katniss Everdeen with the Hunger Games Roll, spicy tuna and fried asparagus topped with tuna, spicy aioli, torched jalapeño yuzu, serrano peppers and sriracha. (Shown in featured picture above).
5. When it’s time to mix it up, Fúdo’s donburi offerings never disappoint. A house favorite, the Kaisen-don will take seafood lovers to the next level with assorted raw sashimi, masago and scallions.
Fúdo is located in Perimeter Crossing at 5070 Peachtree Blvd Suite A100 Chamblee, GA 30341, and is open from Monday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lunch and from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. for dinner, and on Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lunch and from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. for dinner, on Saturday from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m., and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. To make a reservation or for more information, visit www.fudoatl.com or call 678.691.7088. Stay connected on Twitter at @FudoATL and on Instagram @FudoATL.