All-in-all, DragonCon 2015 was a success all the way around. The Highlights by day include opening night there was an Amish group that would yell “knees” when they saw a girl’s bare knees. This is something I’ve never seen at DragonCon. Well, done. Friday was #forcefriday and an AT-AT stormed the Marriott Marquis lobby, not to mention Felicia Day is as darling as she appears to be on TV. Did you know she wrote a book? She’s a renaissance woman. On Saturday, the Sleepy Hollow panel didn’t disappoint with Tom Mison being called “super hot Jesus” so he texted his mom and Nicole Beharie coming in late to the joke.
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- TOP ATLANTA PATIOS 2020June 3, 2020 - 9:18 pm
- Canoe, Where Have You Been All Our Lives?May 31, 2020 - 8:32 pm
- Ray’s on the River: Ultimate Lawn PartyMay 27, 2020 - 7:23 pm
- GETTABITE FOOD DISCOVERY APP LAUNCHES AMID TOUGH RESTAURANT LANDSCAPE, END UP HELPING THE INDUSTRYMay 25, 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Dantanna’s: It’s the Patio LifestyleMay 20, 2020 - 9:28 pm
- ATLANTA BEER AND WINE FESTIVALS INTRODUCE SAVE NOW DRINK LATER GIFTCARDSMay 20, 2020 - 7:40 pm