All-in-all, DragonCon 2015 was a success all the way around. The Highlights by day include opening night there was an Amish group that would yell “knees” when they saw a girl’s bare knees. This is something I’ve never seen at DragonCon. Well, done. Friday was #forcefriday and an AT-AT stormed the Marriott Marquis lobby, not to mention Felicia Day is as darling as she appears to be on TV. Did you know she wrote a book? She’s a renaissance woman. On Saturday, the Sleepy Hollow panel didn’t disappoint with Tom Mison being called “super hot Jesus” so he texted his mom and Nicole Beharie coming in late to the joke.
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- ATLANTA-AREA SIMON CENTERS RING IN THE SEASON WITH HOLIDAY EVENTS 2019November 10, 2019 - 12:31 pm
- THE WHITE BULL’S FEAST OF SEVEN FISHES 2019November 10, 2019 - 12:09 pm
- HAMPTON + HUDSON’S BO LING CHOP SUEY PALACE POP-UP 2019November 10, 2019 - 11:56 am
- SWEET AUBURN’S BBQ HOLIDAY LUAU POP-UP 2019November 10, 2019 - 11:45 am
- HOLIDAY ACTIVITES AT THE BATTERY ATLANTA 2019November 10, 2019 - 11:37 am
- AN AFTERNOON WITH BLACK BEVERAGE ARTISANS NOV 2019November 7, 2019 - 8:32 pm