Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 1/3/23
Mardi Gras Live!, Big Game Bash, Live UFC Fight Event, Shamrocks & Shenanigans & More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Atlanta, GA) – Live! at The Battery – the entertainment destination located in the heart of The Battery Atlanta – announces its events lineup for February and March 2023, plus ongoing happenings like Girls Night Out, Freedom Friday and Silent Saturday.
- Big Game Bash (Sun., Feb. 12) – Clear eyes, full hearts and a big screen for the biggest professional football game. Live! at the Battery’s Sports and Social Atlanta is the place to be for an in-game experience full of games, giveaways and so much more. Football fans can watch the big game while enjoying Game Beer Bucket Specials and themed cocktails. Tickets are available here and table reservations can be made here.
- Mardi Gras Live! (Sat., Feb. 18) – The entertainment destination is bringing the French Quarter back to Atlanta this Mardi Gras. Celebrate with Cajun dishes, an exclusive VIP low country boil, live music, entertainers and hurricanes all night long! General Admission ($25) and VIP ($50) tickets are now available here.
- Live NFC Event (Fri., March 10) – This March, Live! at the Battery is hosting their first National Fighting Championship (NFC) event. The action-packed evening will feature live professional and amateur MMA and Muay Thai fights. Fight attendees will have the chance to experience 12+ fights in the NFC cage at one of the most exciting and new environments for watching live fights. Plus, fan-favorite drinks and an official after party next door at PBR. The event will be 18 and up with certain areas being 21 and up. Tickets and tables will be available here soon.
- Shamrocks & Shenanigans (Fri., March 17) – Get ready to enjoy everything GREEN at Live! At the Battery’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Guests can enjoy all the best Irish-themed entertainment, including signature drinks, green beer and live entertainment to help make St. Patrick’s Day pure gold. Those looking for some basketball madness can enjoy games on the 32ft LED TV screen as well. Come sham-rock & roll and don’t miss out on the luck of the Irish! Tickets will be available at here starting January 27.
A one-of-a-kind place to catch sports, dine in style, sip cold beer and craft cocktails, play games and do a bit of bull riding and line dancing, Live! at The Battery plays host to some of Atlanta’s most fun food and drink events. Ongoing happenings include:
- Girls Night Out with food and drink specials every Thursday from 8-11pm
- Freedom Friday, which welcomes military personnel, vets, first responders and public service members to skip the line, get free cover (credentials required) and enjoy drink specials every first Friday of the month.
- Silent Saturday, inviting guests to grab a pair of headphones and get in the groove with beats from local DJs
This August, they’ll also host Live! Brewfest with Terrapin Taproom to serve tastings of over 100 local craft beers alongside live music, games and great food. More details to come.