One of our favorite bands right now is the rockin, grunin’, and all-out fun band, The Joy Formidable, from Whales. To our delight, they played a free and intimate concert at Park Tavern where we could hear everything from their big hit, Whirring to Cradle to This Ladder Is Ours. If you’ve never heard them, they have a fresh, electronic sound that mixes grunge and rock elements with some of the best guitar and drums to come out in the new Millenia. The highlight of this detour was, of course, meeting Ritzy, the lead singer of the band! She had a beautiful accent and had some nice things to say about Atlanta. #girlcrush! The other highlight was getting to see our favorite Atlanta band, Today the Moon, Tomorrow The Sun play with one of our favorite rock bands!
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- TOP ATLANTA PATIOS 2020June 3, 2020 - 9:18 pm
- Canoe, Where Have You Been All Our Lives?May 31, 2020 - 8:32 pm
- Ray’s on the River: Ultimate Lawn PartyMay 27, 2020 - 7:23 pm
- GETTABITE FOOD DISCOVERY APP LAUNCHES AMID TOUGH RESTAURANT LANDSCAPE, END UP HELPING THE INDUSTRYMay 25, 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Dantanna’s: It’s the Patio LifestyleMay 20, 2020 - 9:28 pm
- ATLANTA BEER AND WINE FESTIVALS INTRODUCE SAVE NOW DRINK LATER GIFTCARDSMay 20, 2020 - 7:40 pm