That Atlanta Meatball Festival had 20+ restaurants with meaty-meatball tastes. The highlights included Double Zero’s porkbelly meatball, which was one of our favorite at the festival, as well as Madre & Mason’s Turkey meatball with all the trimmins: gravy and collards. The chef was so nice and made me one without the gravy and it was worth it with tasty corn, poblano peppers and turkey. The Double Zero’s porkbelly was so tender and one of those meats you could eat with no sauce or pizzazz. Just a darn good, meatball. There was also a very good lamb meatball by One Flew South that was very spicy but very good. All-in-all very good food overall. Oh, and a special SHOUT OUT to our favorite DJ Madflip for livening up the festivities.
Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.
Alfred North Whitehead
- JULY 2020 PONCE CITY MARKET EVENTSJune 24, 2020 - 6:11 pm
- THE BATTERY ATLANTA JULY HAPPENINGS ARE TOO HOT TO HANDLE 2020June 24, 2020 - 6:03 pm
- ROLL INTO ROCK ‘N’ TACO FOR JULY FOURTH OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVALJune 19, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- NETHERWORLD’S ESCAPE GAMES REOPEN THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 19June 19, 2020 - 1:15 pm
- ROCK ‘N’ TACO KICKS OFF SUMMER WITH LIVE MUSIC SERIESJune 8, 2020 - 6:17 pm
- HELP CHIRINGA CREATE MAGICAL MOMENTS FOR BERT’S BIG ADVENTURE BY ORDERING ONLINE IN JUNEJune 7, 2020 - 9:02 pm