Tag Archive for: pub crawl
Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 11/17/19
Saturday, December 14th @ Noon
From Inman Park to Piedmont Park, the East Side Trail on the Atlanta BeltLine connects some of the best restaurants and bars in town! Join us on Saturday, December 14th to try them all!
Enjoy up to five complimentary beverages along the BeltLine along with awesome food and drink specials at each participating location. Get your crew together and join us for Pub Crawl on the BeltLine: Winter Edition presented by Lunazul Tequila
• Up to (5) complimentary drinks at our partner bars
• Souvenir Pub Crawl on the BeltLine koozie
Tickets were $35 at the time of posting.
Participating Partner Bars (MORE 2019 Bars TBA)
Apres Diem | F.R.O.G.S. | Park Tavern in Piedmont Park |New Realm | Pure Taqueria Inman Park | Little Spirit | Guac Y Margy’s | Butter & Cream | Hawkers | Mellow Mushroom | Reindeer Games: A Day of BeltLine Holiday Spirit
Check In Locations (exact locations TBA):
- INMAN PARK: will be located at one of our partner bars on North Highland Ave
- PONCE: will be located near Ponce City Market
- MIDTOWN: will be located near the Midtown Promenade shopping center
Date: Friday, November 8th
About: Formerly known as the Potter Pub Crawl, the WIZARD PUB CRAWL returns for a 5th year on Nov. 8th, 2019! Come out Friday, November 8th, 2019 for a stroll through some of Virginia Highlands most magical pubs, with several local pubs hosting wizard ‘houses’, along with special (magical) themed shots, wizard costume contests, photographers, food specials and more. Each registered attendee, with a Wizard Pub Crawl armband and house colored badge, will get a different complimentary themed shot at each ‘house’, along with a collectible WIZARD PUB CRAWL pin, event photo op/station, 2018 Attendance Letter, after parties and food/drink specials. How do you get a house-colored badge? Pre-registered attendees who purchase by 11/1/19 (noon), will get to pick their own house colored 2019 commemorative event badge. On the back of the badge will be a list of House Point tasks that attendees can try to achieve during the crawl that have point values. Check out the details below:
• Diesel Filling Station (WIZARD REGISTRY)
• Limerick Junction Irish Pub
• Tiki Iniki Atlanta
• Dark Horse Tavern
• Neighbor’s Pub Virginia Highlands
THEMED SHOT TICKETS:
Registered attendees (i.e. those with House Colored badges) will get tickets that can be redeemed for wizard-themed shots (1 per stop).
• Badger’s Burrow (Limerick Junction) – The Hedwig
• Snake’s Pit (Dark Horse Tavern) Witche’s Brew
• Eagle’s Nest (Tiki Iniki) Polyjuice Potion
• Lion’s Den (Neighbor’s Pub)Amortentia
• Wizard Registry (Diesel Filling Station*) Giggle Water
*Diesel shot available after 9:00pm
• If you have a badge around your neck and an event wristband you’ll be eligible for all event photos ops – which we’ll have more info. as we get closer to Nov. 8th, 2019!
2019 ATTENDANCE LETTERS (frameable):
• Registered attendees will get a FREE, commemorative 8.5″ x 11″ Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER at the end of the crawl! Take good care of it as you’ll want to frame it after you get it safely back to your home.
2019 “WIZARD WEEKLY” NEWSPAPER:
• Registered attendees will get their own special printed issue of the Wizard Weekly, highlighting the event during the night, as well as a map of pub crawl stops, contests, description of the “House Points” contest and how to claim your own Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER (frameable) at the end of the event and much more!
COLLECTIBLE WIZARD PUB CRAWL 1.25″ PIN:
• While at WIZARD REGISTRY, pre-registered attendees will receive a collectible 1.25″ WIZARD PUB CRAWL pin.
EARN EXTRA CASH – $2.00 for each ticket bought by the attendees that you refer! Follow the link below to join our Affiliate Program, which will earn you $2.00 back each time someone uses your unique URL to buy a ticket (basically you earn a commission per ticket): https://www.eventbrite.com/affiliate-register?eid=61689893131&affid=274438406
—> Once you sign up, you can access your affiliate stats from the “My Referrals” tab.
Date: Saturday, August 10th
About: From Inman Park to Piedmont Park, the East Side Trail on the Atlanta BeltLine connects some of the best restaurants and bars in town! Join us on Saturday, August 10th to try them all! Enjoy up to five complimentary beverages along the BeltLine along with awesome food and drink specials at participating locations. Get your crew together and join us for Pub Crawl on the BeltLine: Summer Edition presented by Lunazul Tequila.Summer Edition Partner Bars include Guac y Margys, Pour Taproom, Apres Diem, Butter and Cream, and more. Tickets Include are $30 and include, up to (5) complimentary drinks at our partner bars and souvenir Pub Crawl on the BeltLine koozie. Checkin locations will be located Inman Park, Midtown, and Ponce City Market area.
Date: Saturday, June 29th
Time: 4 pm
About: It’s a perfect storm of 80s costuming sci-fi horror craziness! Come June 29th, it’ll be time to pay homage to several fandoms – the 80s – horror – and Stranger Things…all wrapped up into one awesome event produced by Markster Con (costumes HIGHLY encouraged!). This fun and unique event will encompass multiple pubs in Atlanta’s Virginia-Highland, as well as an 80s based costume contest and different 80s-based photo opss with 80s themed shots/drinks (included with registered attendees packages). All registered attendees will also receive a shot/drink ticket redeemable per participating pub (5 total) at Diesel Filling Station (registration, 4-8pm), Limerick Junction Irish Pub, Neighbor’s Pub, Tiki Iniki, and Dark Horse Tavern. Exclusive themed shots include Mind Bender at Limerick Junction, Eleven at Tiki Iniki, Demogordon at Dark Horse, D30 at Neighbor’s, and The Upside Down at Diesel. Beyond the shots a each pub, you’ll get with each ticket, 1.25″ collectible STRANGER THAN THE 80s pin, Stranger Living Room scene (photo op), and ET on bike (photo op) – TENTATIVE. Tickets are $25.