COBB BUBBLES AND BREWS 2023
Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 3/2/23
Bubbles & Brews, a month-long celebration ofCobb County’s craft beverage makers, is back for its fourth year to shine a spotlight on local breweries, distilleries, and wineries.
During the month of March, enthusiasts can travel along the Cobb Ale Trail to sample unique craft beverages. A free ‘BrewPass,’ available online or at participating Hop Spots, will guide visitors to each location where they can collect stamps and win sweet prizes from Cobb Travel & Tourism.
Guests can earn double stamps in their BrewPass by attending Bubbles & Brews Night events where each Hop Spot will feature fun activities and themed giveaways. Visitors will also have the chance to vote online for their favorite best-sellers, unique brews, and various other categories.
New in 2023, dog-friendly locations will also have Bubbles & Chews bandanas for your fourlegged friends on Bubbles & Brews Nights. Participants can enter to win a curated dog gift box by posting a photo of their dog with swag and using the hashtag #BubblesAndChews. “The craft beverage industry in Cobb continues to thrive, with new locations opening each year,” said Holly Quinlan, President & CEO of Cobb Travel & Tourism. “Since beginning Bubbles & Brews in 2020, we have seen these small businesses adapt, change, grow, and make Cobb County a sweet spot for beverage enthusiasts. Not only are we highlighting these makers during the month of March, but also recognizing their role as a year-round tourism asset in our community.”
Nineteen of Cobb’s craft beverage makers are participating in the 2023 event, including:
• ASW Distillery (Cumberland)
• Atlanta Hard Cider Co. & Distillery (Marietta)
• Broken Anchor Winery (Acworth)
• Burnt Hickory Brewery (Kennesaw)
• Dry County Brewing Company (Kennesaw)
• Glover Park Brewery (Marietta)
• Horned Owl Brewing (Kennesaw)
• Ironmonger Brewing Company (Marietta)
• Lazy Guy Distillery (Kennesaw)
• Red Hare Brewing & Distilling (Marietta)
• Red Hare – Still on the Square (Marietta)
• Red Top Brewhouse (Acworth)
• Reformation Brewery (Smyrna)
• Schoolhouse Brewing (Marietta)
• Shezmu Cellars (Kennesaw)
• Skint Chestnut Brewing Company (Powder Springs)
• Terrapin Taproom (Cumberland)
• Treehorn Cider (Marietta)
• Viking Alchemist Meadery (Smyrna)
In addition to the special events throughout the month, several participating Bubbles & Brews
locations will be featured in the “Bubbles & Brews Alley” at the Georgia Food + Wine Festival
on Saturday, March 25, at Jim R. Miller Park. Guests will be able to sample the unique drinks
from participating craft beverage makers at this festival that celebrates the best of Georgia and
For more information on Bubbles & Brews, visit bubblesandbrews.com.