Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 5/5/23
Reservations for Early Ticketing to This Once-a-Month Series Launch Thursday, April 27, 2023
Take a trip to the world’s hottest destinations without a passport, plane ticket, or carry-on at Slater Hospitality’s award-winning Rooftop L.O.A. This summer, L.O.A. is inviting guests to depart from the ordinary and relive some of their favorite international vacations in the heart of Atlanta with a new summer series, Departure Saturdays. While L.O.A. is already an escape within itself, with coastal inspired décor, gardenesque scenery, and stunning panoramic views of Atlanta’s city skyline, each Departure Saturday will provide guests with an unforgettable experience themed around a different place from across the globe.
Departure Saturdays will completely transport attendees, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the authentic food, music, and overall culture of well-known global destinations. Taking place once a month all summer long, each event will feature a live DJ playing music that reflects the atmosphere of each city, along with a coordinating laser light display, a menu curated with dishes and cocktails inspired by the city’s authentic cuisine, and entertainment in the form of dancers and unique experiences that match the destination.
Read on for more details for each of Rooftop L.O.A.’s 2023 Departure Saturday dates:
- May 20, 2023 – St. Tropez: Renowned for its breathtaking beach clubs, luxurious yachts, and exclusive parties, St. Tropez is the ultimate French Riviera getaway. While being a popular jet-setting destination, the coastal town still holds onto its roots and remains a fantastic location for taking in real French culture and history while popping bottles, wearing sunnies, and indulging in decadence.
- June 17, 2023 – Tulum: Tulum’s acclaim has grown immensely over the past few years, with celebrities, influencers, and travel enthusiasts alike adding and checking it off their bucket lists. It’s no wonder as to why with white sand beaches next to beautiful turquoise blue waters and an array of incredible sights, including Mayan Ruins and the iconic “Ven a La Luz,” the Mexican city is a must-visit destination.
- July 15, 2023 – Cape Town: Sitting near the southernmost tip of South Africa, Cape Town is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful places in the world. There are few cities that offer views of nature quite as picturesque as those of Cape Town’s Table Mountain or Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden. Along with magnificent scenery, Cape Town’s experience includes upscale shopping, dining, and distinctive activities.
- August 19, 2023 – Mykonos: The Aegean Island of Mykonos is nothing short of charming. The incredible deep blue waters, immaculate Mediterranean cuisine, and distinguishable views of its white hilltop homes are just some of the elements that make Mykonos such a phenomenal getaway.
- September 30, 2023 – Rio De Janeiro: Lively, colorful, and full of culture, Rio De Janeiro is one of the world’s most recognizable cities. Millions travel to Rio every year for the chance to partake in the biggest celebration on the globe, Brazilian Carnival, but even outside of the famed festival, Rio is a slice of paradise for those who visit.
Rooftop L.O.A.’s departure to St. Tropez is taking flight in partnership with La Fête du Rosé. Produced in the Gulf of St. Tropez with the prestigious winemakers of Saint-Maur, La Fête du Rosé expertly embodies the lifestyle and ethos of the city. As guests enjoy the sounds of St. Tropez with musical selections in the style of Deep House, Amapiano, and more, they’ll experience a taste of the city in the form of La Fête du Rosé. Beverage partnerships and DJs for each Departure Saturday date to be announced.
Guests can escape to each location from 6 p.m. to midnight with cuisine, cocktails, music, and entertainment throughout L.O.A.’s expansive Pool Club, Restaurant, and Grove. Tickets to Atlanta’s hottest summertime event will launch on Thursday April 27, 2023, and can be purchased at www.RooftopLOA.com. General Admission tickets will start at $50.
For more information, visit www.RooftopLOA.com. Photos and interviews are available upon request.