Date: Friday, May 24th to Monday, May 27th
Time: All Day
About: We’re kicking off our Year 5 Anniversary with 20+ NEW beers, food trucks, local art, and another huge 4-day celebration! What’s on tap: 5 Anniversary bottle releases, 6 new stouts with “All the Way Down” releases, 10 plus brand new beers on tap. Tickets are $25 to $55 for the weekend plus $3 per beer more.
Highlights for the weekend:
– Teranga Catering Without Borders.
– The Real Mexican Vittles.
– Stout Day (surprise stout releases, 20 stouts on tap).
– Orphism with local artist TOM davii, the creator of our anniversary artwork. Instagram: @tomdavii.
Teranga Catering Without Borders Stout Day Grill Out.
– Memorial Day
– Puppy Kissing Booth from Atlanta Humane Society with adoptable dogs!
– The Real Mexican Vittles Memorial Day Cookout.
* More event details and full food menues coming soon!
Bottle Pickup Info:
A limited amount of each bottle will be released each day for purchase. Bottles will not be held, set aside, or saved before purchasing – so make sure to claim the ones you want when you arrive. After you purchase bottles/to-go beer, we will have a holding area available in our bottle tent if you would like to leave them while you enjoy the festival!
Festival Ticket Info.
Each day will feature two ticket styles: Festival VIP, or General Admission. Both tickets will include a glass and a wristband. VIP tickets will feature unlimited 2 o.z. pours for the day of purchase, General Admission will include 5 drink tickets for 5 o.z. pours, with the ability to purchase more if needed! No matter which ticket route you go with, glasses can be brought back each day at no additional entry charge, and additional drink tickets can be purchased so you can keep enjoying the festival all weekend!