Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 9/26/23
In-House Horoscope Readings, Giveaways and Tasty Treats Will Accompany Launch of 12 Zodiac-Inspired Cocktails
It is written in the stars: Your 3rd Spot is the place to be Wednesday, Oct. 4 7:30pm. Atlanta’s best social dining experience—and one of the nation’s top bars—has launched a new menu of 12 zodiac-inspired cocktails aligned to the tastes of each sign. To celebrate, it will host a party with zodiac-themed giveaways and treats. Guests can make connections with compatible signs over arcade, board and yard games and get a tailored horoscope reading from an in-house astrologist.
Some highlights of the cocktail menu include:
- ATLemon Drop: If your birthday falls on the day of the party, you might want to order the Libra-inspired ATLemon Drop, a refreshing and balanced blend of Reposado tequila, limoncello and lemon juice.
- Greenhouse Mule: Inspired by the outgoing Scorpio, the intense flavors of ginger beer and candied ginger are paired with elderflower liqueur and fresh lime juice.
- Dr’ink: The duality of the Gemini personality is the concept of this black-and-white cocktail made with rum, mezcal and cinnamon-charcoal agave and served with a Y3S-themed temporary tattoo.
- Centenni’Ol Fashioned: An opinionated Aquarius will gravitate to this Georgia-inspired twist on the old fashioned made with house-infused peach bourbon, aromatic bitters and orange zest.
- ecause Your 3rd Spot is a social experience, four shareable drinks have been developed to encompass the four elements of the zodiac signs: earth, fire, water and air. These drinks are presented creatively and camera-ready for a memorable TikTok or Instagram post. Some highlights include:
- Love Bird Cage (Air): Love is in the air with hibiscus-infused tequila, passion fruit liqueur, lime juice, cranberry juice and soda water served in beautiful “love bird” glasses that are brought to the guest in a birdcage.
- Cocktail Tr33 (Earth): For the guest who wants to try everything, the Cocktail Tr33 features a sampling of five best-selling cocktails: the Westside margarita, Peachtree tea, ATLemon Drop, mai tai and sangria.