Posted by Liz and John Attaway, 1/17/22
The Blind Pig Parlour Bar Transforms into Valentine’s-Themed Bar for
Festive Dates and Girls’ Nights Out
The Blind Pig Parlour Bar is transforming into The Blind Cupid on Jan. 19 through the end of February. This new pop-up experience adds Valentine’s Day-themed sizzle to the winter doldrums with a fiery menu of drinks, decadent menu snacks and over-the-top pink and floral décor that will have guests falling in love at first sight.
The Buckhead speakeasy, long known for its intimate, sophisticated vibe and the popular The Blind Elf pop-up during the holidays, is restyling its Victorian-era decor to lure both hopeless romantics and the lovelorn alike. The Blind Cupid offers guests the perfect place to combat winter blues, whether they are searching for an entertaining girls’ night out, Galentine’s Day celebration or a unique date night.
Drinks include favorites from The Blind Pig libation menu as well as some festive new concoctions:
- Lip Service: Old Forester rye, E&J brandy, Cardamaro, Benedictine, Angostura and Peychaud’s bitters
- Always Be My Maybe: Strawberry-infused Bare Bone vodka, Pimm’s gin, lemon and Domaine de Canton topped with Zardetto prosecco
- Swipe Right: ASW Fiddler bourbon, pineapple, lemon and egg whites
- Some Like It Caliente: Cognac, spiced chocolate and candied ginger whipped cream
- Pink Halo: Bare Bone vodka, strawberry, elderflower and lime
- Coup de Foudre: Prosecco, raspberry and mint
- Oaxacan on Sunshine: Herradura Silver tequila, citrus, honey serrano, turmeric and guava
- Love You a Latte: Cold brew, Southern Comfort, The Irishman Irish cream and hazelnut
Savory and sweet bites will be on the menu, including a lively mix of cheeses, sliced cured meats and unique house-prepared accompaniments such as dried fruits and toasted seeded crackers. The Blind Cupid will also serve a decadent dessert selection.
The Blind Cupid will be open for a brief fling Wednesday-Saturday beginning Jan. 19 through the end of February from 6 p.m. until late. The Blind Cupid also will be open on Monday, Feb. 14 for Valentine’s Day. Reservations are strongly recommended and the festive venue may be reserved for small parties and special events any day of the week.
The Blind Cupid is located at 128 East Andrews Dr., NE in Atlanta. For more information, visit theblindpigparlourbar.com.